Agency Assistant –
Job Location: 7991 Shaffer Pkwy 207, Littleton, CO 80127
Pay: $20 per hour
Schedule: 20 hours per week, 4 or 5 days per week.
The Agency Assistant will work to maximize positive client and prospect experiences by supporting the agency.
- Prepare New Business Quotes for prospects as assigned.
- Prepare renewal quotes for clients as assigned.
- Make outbound calls to prospects, clients, and 3rd parties (mortgage companies, insurance companies, vendors, etc) as necessary to schedule appointments, obtain payment, and other reasons.
- Implement/adhere to insurance carrier and agency guidelines
- Track cancellations daily on an Excel Spreadsheet and communicate cancellations with licensed agency staff.
- Track renewals daily on an Excel Spreadsheet and communicate necessary information with licensed agency staff.
- Track premium-in-force dailyon an Excel Spreadsheet.
- Track premium-in-force weekly by producer on an Excel Spreadsheet.
- Track and key BNI ‘TYCB’.
- Track and follow-up with new business paperwork and underwriting requirements.
- Answer overflow inbound phone calls and cover phones at times.
- Follow up with payments on mortgagee-paid home policies. Call mortgage companies as needed to obtain payment.
- Complete a new business checklist for new accounts
- Respond to client service requests, i.e. auto insurance ID cards, declaration page requests, etc.
- General customer service duties as presented.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Experience and Skills
- Business Results: Able to meet individual performance metrics and goals. Multi-tasking: Able to successfully manage multiple priorities at any given time.
- Attention to Detail: Maintain accurate and descriptive accounts of all customer interactions in the agency CRM.
- Communication: Possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Job Knowledge: Understand product, billing, underwriting, and processing guidelines.
- Teamwork: Accept feedback when offered and work well with others.
- Problem-solving: Able to research and identify timely solutions to customer-related problems
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for happy people who enjoy helping others. The ideal candidate will have basic PC skills, basic math skills, strong analytical capability, the ability to multi-task and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to move up in the organization, after securing Colorado property and casualty licenses.
- Licensing Education and fees paid by the agency.
- Flexible Schedule
- Accrued Paid Sick Time.
- Accrued Paid Vacation Time.
- $1 for $1 match, up to 3% of your pay, into a Simple IRA account.
- Ability to work from home on a hybrid schedule after 90-day probationary period and ability to adhere to work from home policy.
if you’re interested, please email email@example.com your resume and why you think you would be a good fit for this position.