We’re proud to announce one of our most recent agency partners, Dairyland Insurance! There’s a lot to like about Dairyland Insurance. As you might guess, Dairyland Insurance started in Wisconsin, the land of cheese. In 1916, The Hardware Dealers Mutual Fire Insurance Company of Wisconsin began writing insurance for it’s members. This company eventually became known as Sentry and is the parent company of Dairyland. In 1953, Dairyland Insurance was formed by a University of Wisconsin professor. Dairyland Insurance was created to offer insurance to drivers who couldn’t get standard coverage due to poor driving records, little experience or no prior insurance. Dairyland Auto Insurance continues to serve this undeserved population to this day.
Dairyland Auto Insurance Program
Here are just some of the highlights of the Dairyland Auto Insurance policy in Colorado:
- No fee for SR22s!
- Non owner & Broad form auto policies available.
- Foreign Drivers Licenses Accepted.
- 1 month policies available!
- 12 month policies available!
- A+ Rated company with over 50 years experience in Colorado.
- No Prior insurance? No problem! Dairyland accepts drivers and vehicles with no prior for almost any reason!
- 24-7-365 Claims service, 800-334-0090.
- Dairyland Online payment portal! Or call to make a payment, 800-334-0090
Dairyland Motorcycle Program
There’s another story to Dairyland Insurance, and that’s their motorcycle program. Dairyland has one of the most competitive and well rounded motorcycle policies in Colorado. Here are some awesome features for your bike!
- $5,000 Optional Equipment Included.
- $2,000 in safety apparel included when comp and collision is purchased.
- TONS of Discounts! Discounts for multi line, homeowners, HOG, Numerous Riders Groups, Law Enforcement, Military, Rider Course, and Many more.
- Diminishing Deductible Available.
- Bikes valued up to $60,000 with customization limits up to $20,000 per bike!
- Optional Credit Scoring
- Foreign Drivers licenses accepted.
- Dedicated Cycle Specialists for customer care and claims handling.