In May, 2020, Premier Mountain Insurance became appointed with State Auto Insurance. This allows us to offer auto, home, renters, umbrella and commercial products through State Auto to our clients. State Auto is an amazing company, with an even more amazing product offering!
State Auto formed in 1921 and is currently based in Columbus, Ohio. There’s a lot to like about State Auto. Here are just a few reasons our office likes State Auto.
- Telematics Discount. Almost every insurance company has a telematics discount, but few offer the savings of State Auto. Consumers who are willing to participate in State Auto Safety 360, can receive a discount of up to 50% on their auto insurance based on their driving habits.
- Home, Condo and renter clients receive ID theft coverage included with their policy for no additional charge!
- Optional pet coverage if your pet is injured or killed in a car accident.
- Optional cell phone coverage of up to $1000 on your auto insurance policy.
- Optional Emergency Ambulance Expense coverage on your auto insurance policy.
- Optional Full glass coverage on your auto policy! Meaning $0 deductible for glass claims.
- Optional Loan/Lease coverage, also known as gap coverage.
- Optional Auto Replacement Cost – Total Loss Plus coverage.
- HO5 policies available for home insurance, these are sometimes referred to as “all risk” policies.
- Optional 24 months of additional living expenses on home policies.
- Wind and Hail deductibles as low as $500!
- 24-7 Claims Website and 24-7 Claims phone number, 877-277-5246
As you can see, there are numerous coverages and options available to tailor a great policy for you.