It’s not easy to pick the top Colorado boating lakes, especially when Colorado is surprisingly home to over 4,000 bodies of water!
Here is our attempt to make a list of: The Top 10 Lakes for Boating in Colorado!
Let us know if we missed any, or which is your favorite in the comments!
P.S… If you would like to see how we can improve your boat coverage, and how much money our local office can save you
Tap this link: https://bit.ly/InsuredByPMI or
call (303) 452-6662!
𝙏𝙤𝙥 10 𝙇𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝘽𝙤𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙤:
Blue Mesa Reservoir
– Near Gunnison, CO
– Colorado’s largest lake
– Excellent Fishing!
– Durango, CO
– One of Colorado’s newest manmade lakes!
– Stocked with Sockeye Salmon, Rainbow Trout & Brown Trout.
– Granby, CO
– Home to one the world’s highest elevation yacht clubs at 8280 ft!
– Camping is a must with about 260 campsites on or near the Lake Granby shore.
Bear Creek Lake
– Lakewood, CO
– Camping, horseback riding, hiking, and more all near the Red Rocks Amphitheater!
– Littleton, CO
– Pristine lake & views with 4 different campgrounds.
– Some say it is the best trout fishing near Denver!
– Grand Lake, CO
– Largest & deepest natural lake
– Charming town for dining and shopping nearby!
– Loveland, CO
– Perfect for boating, fishing, swimming, camping, and so much more!
– One of the premier water-sports locations in Northern Colorado.
Cherry Creek Reservoir
– Aurora, CO
– Beautiful State Park in Denver’s backyard.
– Home to a giant off-leash dog park.
– Fort Collins, CO
– One of Colorado’s most beautiful places for boating, water skiing, swimming, horseback riding, camping, and more!
– Orchard, CO
– “Oasis in the Plains” for swimming, boating, fishing, water skiing, camping, hiking, hunting, and more.
– Ranked in “Top 15 Park Beaches” by Reserve America!
Thanks for reading & make it an amazing week! And don’t forget, if you need great boat insurance, contact us at 303-452-6662.